I have already started doing some of the things that I had set to do. It feels good to write them off as done. I need to keep working on moving forward in continuing to keep the momentum going.
- Finalize the topics and order of the modules that I will be giving. Do this by the end of July 2020. (Done)
- Get a Zoom account so that I can present online. I will do this by the end of June 2020. (Done)
- Set up an account with my credit union for how I could receive payments from attendees. Call them this Friday, June 26, 2020. (Need to call on Monday, June 29)
- Concretize how I will advertise to get the word out to the people I know who might be interested. Finish by July 16, 2020.
- Start spreading the word about this program on Facebook and through emails to people I know. I already posted one announcement on a group I had created a long time ago but had not added anything new in many years.
- Decide if I will need/want a website or just have it spread through word of mouth. Talk to my niece to ask her about her new website, who created it, cost, timeframe, etc. (Attempted to talk to her, but she was busy. Will need to reach out to her again, maybe tomorrow)
- Set down dates for when I will offer my modules and put in my yearly calendar. Do this by end of July 2020. (Done)
- Reach out to people and read more about some newly added topics that I might not be so familiar with to learn more before I present them to others.
I had originally said that I needed to keep praying and listening deeply for God’s voice as to what God wants me to do regarding this. I heard God say to me, “You need to do this and tell women that they are my beloved daughters. Tell them that they are loved, are worthy and have great value. Let them know they are my Beloveds.” This is something I can get behind and will motivate me to move forward.
I also want to see if I can collaborate with others who may want to help me with this project to see how it might expand and be able to help others. Since I plan on doing this online, who knows where this could reach. I hope to reach many.
I am grateful for the encouragement and accompaniment that I have gotten from this group, especially my small group. Thank you so much for your support.