I already have my women’s empowerment program that I created about 9-10 years ago. What I need to do now is to get specific about how and when to set it up to be able to present online. I need to do the following:
- Finalize the topics and order of the modules that I will be giving. Do this by the end of June 2020.
- Get a Zoom account so that I can present online. I will do this by the end of June 2020.
- Set up an account with my credit union for how I could receive payments from attendees. Call them this Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Concretize how I will advertise to get the word out to the people I know who might be interested. Finish by July 16, 2020.
- Start spreading the word about this program on Facebook and through emails to people I know. I already posted one announcement on a group I had created a long time ago but had not added anything new in many years.
- Decide if I will need/want a website or just have it spread through word of mouth. Talk to my niece to ask her about her new website, who created it, cost, timeframe, etc.
- Set down dates for when I will offer my modules and put in my yearly calendar. Do this by end of July 2020.
- Reach out to people and read more about some newly added topics that I might not be so familiar with to learn more before I present them to others.
I need to keep praying and spending quiet time before my God to listen deeply to where I am being guided to keep moving. I also need to keep talking to supportive people who believe in me so that I don’t start second guessing myself. I am more and more convinced that as women, we need to support, encourage, listen to, lift up, cheer on, and empower each other so that we can come to truly believe and live out as the people God dreams us to be.