Grow as a Leader/Organizer in ISAIAH
- Bring 50 people to the 5,000 who will call swing districts in MN between August and November 2020 to reach more than 300,00 voters in order to flip the Senate to Democrat majority. Will require developing/nurturing relationships with colleagues, acquaintances and friends in one-to-ones to engage them in the work.
- Work to win the November 2020 by electing Democrat majorities in both MN House and Senate. Will require developing/nurturing public relationships with candidates; will do this in concert with a team. Will also require engaging in a communications campaign involving social media and letters-to-the-editor.
- Work in 2021 MN legislative session to pass paid family and medical leave; MN Care for all; an immigrant bill of rights; restore the right to vote for felons who’ve done their time; full funding for child care assistance; fully funded public education system; reform and transformation of the state’s system of policing and public safety. Will require developing/nurturing relationships with newly elected and re-elected public officials; and to do this in concert with a team. Will also requiring re-engaging with friends/colleagues on the issues and to invite them to work with me. Use of social media/communications is also essential.
Take time off in Summer 2021 to be with family and friends for long periods of rest and relaxation.
- Plan a family vacation/reunion to be with siblings and their spouses, children and their spouses, and grandchildren.
- Take time for travel with long-time college friend.
- Take time off for retreat, prayer, swimming, yoga, education.